Thursday, April 24, 2014

I need to ask Rand Paul to make it public that the FBI will no longer handle cyber crimes in the United States. Are we supposed to catch terrorists ourselves? According to my forensic detective, Mark Alcock, people that are victims of cyber crime are out in the cold. He said he can't help his clients and his good friends in the FBI are all getting out and moving to Idahao because they told him the sytem has gotten too corrupt for them. This doesn't give me any confidence in the system. When I went to the police in Las Vegas to file a report they told me cyber crimes aren't a matter for the police but instead the FBI. I hope would love for Rand to make this public and show how screwed up things are and how honest decent Americans are going upstream without a paddle and the predators run the show. My apple computer says these people have signed on through my computer in the past two months. One of these people is less than five miles form my house. I am stalked, tortured with some new form of military type weapons and my computer have been repeatedly hacked. My lifes work was stolen that appears in films and books and I am monitored in my home, terrorized and told by some dark group that they are building movie characters in my likeness off my suffering and I am just a case in a filing cabinet and when they are done using me I will be illuimanted like the rest. My work has appeared in movies done by Eli Roth, Tarrantino and Clooney, soderbergh, the splat pack. I see the theiving group posting tinkerbell and fairy symbols. They call themselves the pixie and fairy army at the stephen king site. None will stop the terrorist assasins in this country and movie theives with military type weapons and protect innocent people from destruction. all the outlets are blocked and we are closed in some kind of labyrinth like the devils hellish playground for the thrill of this cult. They toy with us like mice and portray themselves as cats in photos. My guess is they are conducting human experiments through these weapons and Hollywood movies that consist of codes and satanic symbols. They are doing terrible things to my mind while they tell me on line they are giving me a lobotomy. Time is of the essence. I discovered these ip addresses had signed on through my computer according to able and bling maps in the past two months. I have not left my state so it's kind of strange. If people would only their eyes they would see the horns and satanic symbols appearing in art, new buildings, movie games and movies and through the media. I am sick of seeing star wars and Darth vader on the news and being contacted by strange terrorists on line that call themselves dark vader and post strange satanic symbols. Often i am followed by people with hand held device that do something to my brian in public that cause dizziness, pain, blurred vision and make it impossible to drive. They are destroying peoples minds in this country and you can file police reports and go to the FBI. All the police have to say is 'Wow, It's beyond our jurisdiction'! The Fbi say, go to the police. It's like going to the dentist for a toothache and being told to go to a heart surgeon. Nowadays when you go to the er you automatically sign a form that gives the hospital the power to hold you against your will and institutionalize you and have mental experts evaluate you. I was told by a hospital nurse that four people in less than two hours were mentally evaluated at the immedicate care center where she works one evening. The crimes that are happening against the American people are being kept out of the media. This needs to be put in the spotlight. The FBI and police cannot stop acts of terrorism in the computer according to what I am told. I have reported terrorists in my computer for over five years and stalkers and they say they won't help me! The nazi and satans gestapo are commiting hanus crimes against the American people with untraceable weapons and they don't need concentration camps anymore to conduct human experiments, probe the anatomy, enslave through untraceable weapons, drive people made and torture and murder people for sick satanic keeps and offerings to the anti christ. This is all happening.
sherry bretz (c) 2014

1 comment:

  1. The nazi's and Satans gestapo are commiting unspeakable crimes against the American people with untraceable weapons and they don't need concentration camps anymore to conduct inhuman experiments and probe the anatomy. They can enslave through untraceable weapons, drive people mad and torture and murder people for sick satanic thrills for offerings to the anti christ. This is all happening.

    ReplyDelete