Tuesday, April 15, 2014

  I believe in God. I have incredible unshakable faith. I want to open a company that unites christian's and spreads global love. People need to find a reputable publishing company or self publish to share their voice with the world. When we are the creator of our dreams we don't need the acceptance or approval of others to tell our story and share our life. There are too many vultures in the business today stealing the hopes and dreams of others. I won't let that happen to me again. People need to learn how the system operates and how crooked publishing companies and film companies are that steal from the innocent dreamers and expose their crimes. People need to publish their own work in a safe way to protect themselves, improve lives and stop the bullies and criminal empires from feeding off the decent law abiding people in every country. I want to see this happen-I have exposed the bullies for what they are. I have exposed their dark empires. It's time I did something about this...
That goes for the software companies too. Hacking is supposed to be illegal but most people aren't penalized


Tonight I decided to combat my fear of approaching publishing companies and agents and break down walls. I introduced myself to several publishing companies. After my first two movie scripts were stolen from the Maui Writers conference and my work appeared in various films and books written by a best selling horror author and thieves in the movie business I have been afraid to speak to anyone in the movie business and trust anyone in the publishing industry. I felt they were all rats. I just had nightmares from the cyber abuse I endured at the Simon & Schuester Stephen King publishing site and Randhomhouse John Saul Red Hen diner. I saw Simon Marsdens work used without his consent and felt everyone in the business was crooked. Tonight I surfed various publishing companies in Moscow trying to find someone I could trust. I decided to approach an agent in New York. I discovered that many companies were affiliated with each other and working strictly for the buck and not the author. I decided to choose the agent who represented author Dan Brown. Simon Marsen mentioned Dans book 'The DaVinnci Code' to me. Since my birth name was Saint Clair I decided to go with her first. She is the only agent in the business I have approached. There's no sense in knocking on one door without knocking on them all! Alice can stay down the rabbit hole in underland with the demons. I Am Totally Free and free to live my life however I choose! I'm not gay or atheist and I've still made a name for myself. The stalkers and criminal bullies don't control my world. Just because a few nuts have evil weapons doesn't mean every leader in the corporate arena is bad. My latest story is a nazi thriller. 
This is my story
I am a writer who resides in the United States of America. My work has appeared in motion pictures and books that made the best sellers list. I didn't receive credit for my work but I own the copyright to all my stories. My work has been featured in 'The Godsend' and many movies that were produced by top notch directors and film companies. I have seen my material in more than one series made for television. I have proof my writing has appeared in computer games done through Sony and various film companies. The problem I have encountered the past ten years in trying to receive credit for my own material without being tortured in ways that go beyond any persons worst nightmare. Unfortunately I met a group of best selling writers at a writers conference who belonged to a cult who had this silly notion that I must be gay and atheist to receive compensation for their work. I am stalked by dark people and terrorized on a regular basis for trying to do what I do best. They are envious of my gift and angry because I exposed their crimes to the world and spoke out about their dirty network before anyone knew they existed. I desperately want to publish my new material but don't feel safe publishing in the United States. I have been ripped off too may times by people I blindly trusted. I refuse to work with Warner Brothers, Disney, DreamWorks, Lionsgate, Sony or any film company that used the material that was stolen from my computer and submitted to the Maui Writers Conference. People tell me I have a special gift. I feel very fortunate to be blessed with a vivid imagination and third eye that keeps my work in heavy demand by Hollywood. I want to publish new stories as well as old material that was stolen in the past and used without my permission. I have copyrights to all of my work.  

I never sought an agent or approached a publishing company before tonight. Hollywood knocked on my door. I was working with photographer/writer Sir Simon Marsden on his last book called, 'The Darkroom' when he sadly mysteriously died. Simon asked me to be his American agent in June of 2011 and work with him on his life story. He personally chose me and sent me an invite to work on a film project with him in France. Several people have expressed an interest in this story which I refuse to share. I want to find a reputable publishing company.  I have built websites for Simon in the past to sell his books and photography and promoted his work. I have crossed the path of many best selling authors and traveled abroad with a few for writers conferences. I know quite a few people in the film industry. I just haven't found the right person I want to work with.

I am very interested in getting published in Russia and any country that offers me the freedom to share my voice and creativity without being tortured and robbed. I don't have anything against homosexuals or atheists. I just refuse to change my and go against my beliefs to be successful in this world. 


Sincerely,

 Sherry L Bretz

No comments:

Post a Comment